Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Scheduling Update

Sorry again about canceling class last night (though I'm sure not too many of you minded). In order to get back on track, I propose this: Our midterm will still be next Tuesday, March 24st. We will move Weiland to March 31st. I will try to come up with an inventive to combine the Native American readings with Emerson and Thoreau (both of which will have to be cut back a great deal). But I will work it out.

I hope this is clear and I will see you all next week.

Best,
nm

1 comment:

  1. I have a small problem, I kinda lost the anthology book that I borrowed from the Library and the paper which entails what our paper should be about was in the book. Is there any way you can email me another handout so that I can start doing the paper?

    ReplyDelete